Part Time Maintenance-Facility Custodian
Summary: Performs general cleaning in maintaining buildings, adjacent walks and grounds. Performs light facility maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean offices, restrooms, locker rooms, break room, kitchen, conference room, laboratory, printing department and common areas.
- Dust and wipe furniture.
- Empty waste and recycling containers.
- Wash accessible interior and exterior windows.
- Clean window sills.
- Vacuum carpets daily.
- Deep clean / extract carpets as needed.
- Daily maintenance of hard floors including sweeping, dust mopping and damp mopping.
- Interim and restorative hard floor to include buffing, stripping and refinishing of tile floors as required.
- Stock and refill hand soap, odor control and paper towel dispensers.
- Clean light fixtures and replace low level lighting as needed
- The employee will be expected to follow proper safety procedures at all times
- Maintain appearance of exterior of building including landscaped areas, parking lots and loading docks to be free of litter and debris.
- Shovel snow from sidewalks and apply ice melting compounds to surface.
- Perform work assigned in accordance to company standards.
- Must adhere to all company safety and health policies.
- The employee as part of their job may at times be expected to lift objects in excess of 50 lbs.
Other Skills and Abilities
Use of non specialized power tools.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience maintaining a facility and grounds.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Machine Maintenance Technician – Plant Mechanic
Summary: A privately held, stable, growing specialty chemical manufacturer seeks an impact player and difference maker to join our team.
- Are you a self- motivated individual with a high level of technical aptitude and a detailed understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic devices and exposure to general electrical, standard machine shop equipment and hand tools?
- Are you a difference maker who thrives in problem solving in a fast paced environment with responsibility setting up and adjusting equipment with accuracy and efficient completion of production?
- Are you a Plant Mechanic who is a master at troubleshooting, repairing, evaluating and support production and plant equipment to assure a safe and effective operation who is tired of working for a corporation where you have no voice?
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you about joining our team as a Plant Mechanic!
We are looking for an impact player who is proactive, detailed and can quickly diagnose, maintain and repair our plant equipment and offer a generous hourly wage commensurate with experience.
- Serious Applicants only – please include in “Subject Heading: Plant Mechanic” and please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The next step and requirement in the process for the Plant Mechanic position is to complete a Culture Index survey which will take less than 7 minutes to complete.
Simply copy and paste the following link into your browser and press enter: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/F652CF