It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Sanitizing Non-Food Contact Surface Directions
- Apply this product as is to sanitize hard nonporous surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge, wipe or sprayer. Rub with a brush, sponge wipe or cloth.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes. Allow to air dry.
- For sprayer applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Avoid breathing spray.
Food Contact Sanitizer
To be used in the following areas: Food Service Establishments, Schools, Institutions, Industries, Meat/Poultry/Food Processing Plants, Bars, Restaurants and Cafeterias to sanitize hard, nonporous food contact surfaces as listed and identified below. Use a mop, sponge cloth or mechanical spray to apply sanitizing solution or immerse item in sanitizing solution. If a mechanical spray is used, the spray should be coarse.
Sanitizing of Food Processing Equipment (Ice Machines) and Other Hard Surfaces In Food Contact Locations.
For sanitizing food processing equipment, refrigerated storage and display equipment and other hard non-porous surfaces. Equipment and utensils must be thoroughly preflushed or prescraped and when necessary presoaked to remove gross food particles. No potable water rinse is allowed.
- Turn off refrigeration.
- Wash and rinse all surfaces thoroughly.
- Apply this product by mechanical spray, direct pouring or by recirculating through the system. Surfaces must remain wet for at least one minute followed by complete draining and drying. Fresh solution should be prepared for each cleaning. No potable water rinse is allowed when product is used as directed.
- Return machine to service.
This product is a ready to use 200 ppm active quat solution which eliminates 99.999% of the of the following bacteria in 60 seconds in 500 ppm hard water. Campylobacter jejuni, Shigella dysenteriae, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli O157: H7, Yersinia enterocolitica, Listeria monocytogenes.
WISCONSIN STATE DIVISION OF HEALTH DIRECTIONS FOR EATING ESTABLISHMENTS
- Scrape and pre-wash utensils and glasses whenever possible.
- Wash with a good detergent or compatible cleaner.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Sanitize in this product. (200 ppm active quaternary.) Immerse all utensils for at least two minutes or for contact time specified by governing sanitary code.
- Place sanitized utensils on a rack or drain board to air-dry.
- Change this product at least daily or when this product becomes visibly dirty.
NOTE: A clean potable water rinse following sanitization is not permitted under Section HFS 196.13 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code when using this 200 ppm quaternary Ready-to-Use solution for sanitization of previously cleaned food contact surfaces. NO POTABLE WATER RINSE IS ALLOWED.
To Sanitize: Apply this product to precleaned hard inanimate, non-porous surfaces (such as food preparation areas, cutting boards, coolers, ice chests, refrigerator meat and vegetable and eggs bins, Tupperware, kitchen equipment like food processors, blenders, cutlery and other utensils.) thoroughly wetting surfaces as recommended and required, with a cloth, mop, sponge or sprayer. For sprayer applications use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from surface, rub with brush, sponge or cloth. Do not breathe spray mist. Let stand for 60 seconds and allow surfaces to air dry. For heavily soiled areas a preliminary cleaning is required. NO POTABLE WATER RINSE IS ALLOWED.
Cleaning Instructions: For all general cleaning apply this product using a cloth, mop, or pressure sprayer so as to thoroughly wet surface to be cleaned. For sprayer applications use a coarse spray device. Excess material should be wiped up or allowed to air dry.
Directions for Restaurant and Bar Sanitizer: Equipment and utensils should be thoroughly preflushed or prescraped and when necessary presoaked to remove gross food particles and soil. Then thoroughly wash or flush objects with a good detergent or compatible cleaner followed by a potable water rinse before application of the sanitizing solution. For precleaned dishes, glassware, silverware, cooking utensils, immerse in a solution of this product. Allow surface to remain wet for at least 60 seconds. Drain thoroughly and allow to air dry before reuse. No potable water rinse is allowed.