Read the entire label and MSDS for proper use, handling and storage before using this product.
For general cleaning and deodorizing:
- Use 2 to 3 oz. per gallon of warm water.
- Apply solution to the surface with a mop, cloth, sponge, or brush.
- Rub until soil is loosened then wipe off or mop up.
- If film-free surface is required, flush with water.
To deodorize offensive odors from garbage cans, garbage chutes, and dumpsters, etc.:
- Mix 16 oz. per gallon of water.
- Spray or wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Allow to remain on surface to neutralize odor.
- Rinse empty container thoroughly with water and discard.