Read the entire label and MSDS for proper use, handling and storage before using this product.
- Drain the fat from the unit.
- Add water until the heating element is covered.
- Add 4 oz. of Deep Fat Fryer Cleaner to each gallon of water.
- Turn on the heat and boil for 20 to 30 minutes. Very heavy carbon deposits may take longer.
- Drain the unit, brushing sides with a stiff brush.
- Flush the unit thoroughly with water.
Drain and grease trap cleaning: Periodic use of Deep Fat Fryer Cleaner in kitchen drains and grease traps will help keep these clean and odor free.
- Pour 4 oz. in each drain and follow with hot water.
- Allow to work for at least half an hour.
Grill and griddle cleaning:
- Dilute product with 6 to 8 parts water and liberally apply to warm (not hot) grill/griddle surface.
- Allow to remain on surface for 5 minutes.
- Scrub grill/griddle with brush or griddle stone.
- Rinse surface clean with fresh water and dry.