New and Improved Formula!
Base 16 is a water emulsion sealer for use on vinyl, resilient tile, linoleum, terrazzo, rubberized, and other porous or worn floors. Base 16 fills pores and provide an optimal base for any water-based polymer floor finish. Excellent base for any floor maintenance program including high speed and propane. Enhances the gloss and improves the appearance, durability and performance of any floor finish. It will also extend the time between strip outs thereby reducing the cost of maintenance. Easily applied with a mop or applicator system. Dries quickly for rapid recoating.
Slip Resistance is greater than 0.5% coefficient of friction. Meets or exceeds ASTM D-2047.
- Provides base coat for any emulsion coating
- Fills and smooths pores in flooring
- Improves appearance and durability of any floor finish
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Top 10 Mistakes in Floor Finishing
- Finish Strong: Choose the Right Floor Finish For a Champion Caliber Program
- Planning Your Summer Floor Program: A Tactical Punch List
- Floor Finish Problem/Solution Guide
- How to Choose a Floor Finish
- Burnishing-Buffing Procedures and Maintenance Schedule
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|4 x 1 round gallon||NL140-G4|
|5 gallon pail||NL140-P5|
|30 gallon drum*||NL140-D30|
|55 gallon drum*||NL140-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.