Powerful low foam deep fryer cleaner loosens baked-on carbon, grease, and burnt oil from deep fat fryers and other food service equipment. Highly concentrated formulation mixes and disperses evenly in all water conditions. Loosened soils are emulsified and kept in suspension for easy removal and rinsing from inside surfaces, baskets, grates, valves, and other surfaces. Use for cleaning other food service equipment and in institutional applications where heavy encrusted grease, oil, or baked-on soils are present and low foam is required. Ideal for Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) food service/food processing applications.
Deep Fryer Cleaner Features
- Low foam
- Quickly loosens and removes heavy baked-on soils
- Use for cleaning heavy duty encrusted soils in food service/food processing and institutional settings
- Highly concentrated for fast and effective cleaning
- Low odor; nonfuming
Articles and Resources You May Be Interested In
- Deep Fat Fryer Cleaning Procedures (PDF)
- Killer Ideas for Improving Food Safety in Commercial Kitchens (article)
- Foodservice Cleaning & Sanitation Frequency Chart (PDF)
|4 x 1 round gallon
|55 gallon drum*
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.