Use Neutral 7 to rinse and condition floors before recoating. It neutralizes the pH of stripper and alkaline floor cleaner residue that can interfere with the application of sealers and finishes. Helps reduce color loss and damage to tiles caused by alkaline strippers. Use on all hard floors including resilient tile, stone, ceramic/porcelain, concrete, sealed wood, and terrazzo.
- Improves performance and appearance of floor coatings
- For use on all hard floors
- Saves labor and lowers cost
- Use with mop & bucket and automatic scrubbers
Articles You May Find Helpful
- 10 Tips to Protect Floors Before and During Winter
- The Simple Science of Neutralizing
- Preparing Floors for Winter
|4 x 1 round gallon
|55 gallon drum*
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.