It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Select the proper use-dilution of this product from the directions below.
- Apply the use-solution with a clean mop, sponge, cloth, squeegee, or mechanical scrubber.
- For disinfection, thoroughly wet the surfaces to be treated. Surfaces must remain moist for at least 10 minutes to assure proper germicidal action. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge or allow to air dry. Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse.
- Do not use this product on utensils, glassware and dishes.
- Prepare fresh use-solutions daily.
- Do not reuse solutions.
- Discard solutions when they become visibly soiled.
To Clean and Deodorize or to Pre-clean Prior to Disinfection: Depending on the soil level of the area to be cleaned, use 2 to 6 oz. of this product per gallon of water.
Hospitals, Healthcare facilities (clinics) , Nursing Homes: Use 3 3/4 oz. of this product per gallon of water (1 part to 33 parts water) for one-step cleaning and disinfection of areas with light to medium soil loads. For heavily soiled areas, preclean as described above and then disinfect with 3 oz. of this product per gallon of water (1 part to 41 parts water). This product is not to be used on medical device surfaces.
Schools, Industrial areas, Homes, Barber Shops, Restrooms, Restaurants, Food and Meat Processing Plants (non-food, processing areas), Public Rooms, Other Non-Medical use sites: Preclean surfaces, then disinfect with a solution of 2 oz. of this product in one gallon of water (1 part to 63 parts water). Alternatively, clean and disinfect in one operation using 3 3/4 oz. of this product per gallon of water (1 part to 33 parts water).
Garbage Cans, Garbage Trucks, Industrial Waste Receptacles and Garbage Handling Equipment: It is especially important to pre-clean for the product to perform properly, then apply a wetting concentration of 8 oz. of this product per gallon of water.
FOR MILDEW CONTROL
Follow directions for hospital disinfection. Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
TOILET BOWL / URINAL DISINFECTANT AND CLEANER DIRECTIONS
Empty toilet bowl or urinal and apply a 3 3/4 oz./gal. use-solution to exposed surfaces including under the rim with a cloth, mop, sponge or sprayer, allow to stand for 10 minutes and flush.
VETERINARY PRACTICE / ANIMAL CARE / ANIMAL LABORATORY / ZOOS / PET SHOP / KENNELS DISINFECTION DIRECTIONS
For cleaning and disinfecting the following hard nonporous surfaces: equipment not used for animal food or water, utensils, instruments, cages, kennels, stables, catteries, etc.
- Remove all animals and feeds from premises, animal transportation vehicles, crates, etc.
- Remove all litter, droppings and manure from floors, walls and surfaces of facilities occupied or traversed by animals.
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water.
- Saturate surfaces with a use-solution of 3 3/4 oz. of this product per gallon of water (1 part to 33 parts water) or equivalent dilution for a period of 10 minutes.
- Ventilate buildings and other closed spaces.
- Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set or dried.
SALON (BARBER) INSTRUMENTS AND TOOLS DISINFECTION / VIRUCIDE* / DIRECTIONS
- Mix 3 3/4 oz. of this product per gallon of water (or equivalent dilution) of this product per gallon of water) (or equivalent dilution) to disinfect hard, nonporous instruments and tools.
- Completely immerse combs, brushes, rollers, razors, scissors, blades, manicure and other salon instruments and tools for 10 minutes.
- For heavily soiled instruments and tools, a preliminary cleaning is required.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry before use. Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes visibly diluted, cloudy or soiled.
NOTE: Plastics may remain immersed until ready to use. Stainless steel shears and instruments must be removed after 10 minutes, rinsed, dried and kept in a clean, non-contaminated receptacle. Prolonged soaking may cause damage to metal instruments.
Use this product in homes, hospitals, medical and dental offices, nursing homes, healthcare facilities, day care centers, nurseries, restaurants, bars, cafeterias, kitchens, food processing plants, food storage areas, convenience stores, institutional facilities, public rest rooms, institutions, schools, colleges, athletic facilities, locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas, exercise facilities, bathrooms, public facilities, veterinary offices, animal care and animal laboratory facilities, zoos , pet shops, kennels transportation terminals, hotels and motels, factories, business and office buildings, boats, ships, campers, trailers, mobile homes, cars, buses, trains, taxis and airplanes.
Use this product on washable hard nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, cabinets, counters, stoves, sinks, appliances, microwave ovens, refrigerators, high chairs, tables, picnic tables, outdoor furniture, chairs, desks, telephones, door knobs, garbage cans, bathtubs, shower stalls, shower walls, glass shower doors tubs and glazed tiles, urinals, toilets, toilet bowls, toilet bowl surfaces, chrome fixtures, other bathroom fixtures, and hard nonporous surfaces made of metal, stainless steel, chrome, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, linoleum, sealed stone, fiberglass and plastic enameled surfaces, finished woodwork, vinyl and plastic upholstery.
This product is effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and is an excellent deodorant and is effective in controlling odors. May be used through automatic floor scrubbing equipment for use in industrial, commercial and / or medical areas.