Cleaner, Deodorizer, Disinfectant, Mildewstat (on hard inanimate surfaces), Tuberculocidal, Virucide* and Fungicide (against pathogenic fungi)
Nyco TB Disinfectant (EPA Reg# 1839-83-8370) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human Rotavirus or Rhinovirus 39 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
This product is designed specifically as a general cleaner and disinfectant for use in hospitals, nursing homes, patient rooms, locker rooms, public restrooms, schools, food processing plants, food service establishments, lodging establishments, retail businesses, veterinary clinics, pet shops and animal life science laboratories where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination.
It is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets. For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use.
May be used in the kitchen on counters, sinks, appliances, and stovetops. A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food.
This product is not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces.
EPA REG. NO. 1839-83-8370
EPA EST. NO. 8370-IL-1
This EPA registered product may not be available for sale in all states. Confirm with Nyco Customer Service at 800-752-4754 for availability of sale in your state.
- Kills emerging pathogens similar to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) in just 1 minute
- Effective against MRSA, CA-MRSA, VRE, HAV, HBV, HCV, HIV-1
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (formerly called Swine Flu)
- Kills bacteria, viruses*, mold, mildew, and fungus
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|12 x 1 round quart||NL775-Q12|
|55 gallon drum*||NL775-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.
TB Disinfectant RTU is effective against the following:
Using approved AOAC test methods (under Good Laboratory Practices, [GLPs]), in the presence of 5% blood serum and a 3 minute contact time, unless otherwise noted, TB Disinfectant RTU kills the following organisms on hard nonporous inanimate surfaces:
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
- Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
- Salmonella (choleraesuis) enterica (ATCC 10708)
- Escherichia coli (ATCC 11229)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (ATCC 43895)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Necroti zing Fascilitis – Group A) (V.A. Medical Center Isolate 04001)
- Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 35152)
- Yersinia enterocolitica (ATCC 23715)
- Enterococcus faecium (ATCC 6569)
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes (ATCC 6871)
- Salmonella (typhi) enterica (ATCC 6539
ANTIBIOTIC-RESISTANT (STRAINS OF) (ANTIBIOTIC-RESISTANT BACTERICIDAL ACTIVITY)
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) (ATCC 33593)
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) (ATCC 51575)
- Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA) (CDC Isolate 99287)
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE) (ATCC 51625)
- Community Associated Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) (NRS 123) Genotype USA 400
- Community Associated Methicillin reistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) (NRS 384) Genotype USA 300
TB Disinfectant RTU exhibits disinfectant efficacy against Mycobacterium tuberculosis BCG (Mycobacterium bovis) at 20 degrees Centigrade (20° C) when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes.
TB Disinfectant RTU kills on hard, nonporous inanimate surfaces when allowed to remain wet for a 10 minute contact time against:
- Canine Parovirus (ATCC VR-2017)
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) (University of Ottawa)
- Poliovirus Type 1 (ATCC VR-1000)
TB Disinfectant RTU, when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against the following:
When the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes:
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) (Hepadnavirus Testing, Inc.)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) (NVSL)
When the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 3 minutes:
- Paramyxovirus (Mumps) (ATCC VR-1438)
- Rhinovirus type 39 (ATCC VR-340)
- Rotavirus (University of Ottawa)
When the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 2 minutes:
- Human Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740)
- SARS associated Coronavirus (ZeptoMetrix)
- Avian Influenza A strain H3N2 (ATCC VR-2072)
- Avian Influenza A strain H9N2 (Charles River Laboratories) (Avian Influenza strains H3N2 and H9N2)
When the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 60 seconds:
- Emerging pathogens similar to SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)
- HIV-1 (associated with AIDS) (Advanced Biotechnologies, Inc.)
When the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 30 seconds:
- Norovirus (Norwalk virus)
- Feline Calicivirus (University of Ottawa)
- Rabies Virus (CDC)
TB Disinfectant RTU is fungicidal against the following pathogenic fungus when used with a 10 minute contact time on clean, nonporous, hard surfaces as found in bathrooms, shower stalls, locker rooms, or other areas commonly contacted by bare feet:
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (ATCC 9533)