Cleaner, Deodorizer, Disinfectant, Mildewstat (on hard inanimate surfaces), Tuberculocidal, †Virucide and Fungicide (against pathogenic fungi)
TB Disinfectant RTU has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox virus on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against Monkeypox virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rhinovirus type 39 and Rotavirus on hard non-porous surfaces with contact time of 3 minutes. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/index.html for additional information.
TB Disinfectant RTU kills the virus that causes COVID-19** on hard non-porous surfaces in just 60 seconds.
TB Disinfectant RTU is designed specifically as a general cleaner and disinfectant for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, food processing plants, lodging establishments, retail businesses, and veterinary clinics where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination. It kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID 19 virus) on hard non-porous surfaces in just 60 seconds! This product is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, and bathtubs. TB Disinfectant RTU may be used in the kitchen on counters, sinks, appliances, and stovetops.
EPA REG. NO. 1839-83-8370
EPA EST. NO. 8370-IL-1
This EPA registered product may not be available for sale in all states. Confirm with Nyco Customer Service at 800-752-4754 for availability of sale in your state.
- Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID 19 virus) on hard non-porous surfaces in just 60 seconds!
- Use in animal quarters, kennels, and veterinary facilities against Rabies and Canine Parvovirus
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (formerly called Swine Flu)
- Kills bacteria, viruses*, mold, mildew, and fungi
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|12 x 1 round quart||NL775-Q12|
|55 gallon drum*||NL775-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.
**SARS-Related Coronavirus 2
TB Disinfectant RTU is effective against the following:
TB Disinfectnat RTU exhibits disinfectant efficacy against Mycobacterium tuberculosis BCG at 20 degrees Centigrade when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Yersinia enterocolitica
- Salmonella (choleraesuis) enterica
- Enterococcus faecium
- Escherichia coli
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Salmonella (typhi) enterica
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Necrotizing Fasciitis-Group A) (V.A. Medical Center Isolate 04001)
ANTIBIOTIC-RESISTANT BACTERICIDAL ACTIVITY
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA), (CDC Isolate 99287)
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- Community Associated Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA), (NRS 123) Genotype USA400
- Community Associated Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA), (NRS 384) Genotype USA300
- Canine Parvovirus
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV)
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Human Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740) is
- SARS associated Coronavirus (ZeptoMetrix)
- Avian Influenza A strain H3N2 (ATCC VR-2072)
- Avian Influenza A strain H9N2 (Charles River Laboratories) (Avian Influenza strains H3N2 and H9N2)
- Paramyxovirus (Mumps) (ATCC VR-1438)
- Rhinovirus type 39 (ATCC VR-340)
- Rotavirus (University of Ottawa)
- HIV-1 (associated with AIDS) (Advanced Biotechnologies, Inc.)
- SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) (USA-WA1/2020 BEI NR-52281)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) (Hepadnavirus Testing, Inc.)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) (NVSL)
- Norovirus (Norwalk virus)
- Feline Calicivirus (University of Ottawa)
- Rabies Virus (CDC)