EPA registered dish machine, laundry, and other hard surface sanitizer and disinfectant. Use in industry, health care, and food preparation processing.
EPA Reg. No. 37982-20004-8370
EPA Est. 8370-IL-1
Chlorine Sanitizer II Features
- Sanitation of nonporous food contact surfaces
- Food egg sanitation
- Commercial and household laundry sanitizer
- 5.25% Sodium Hypochlorite
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Killer Ideas for Improving Food Safety in Commercial Kitchens
- Types of Disinfectants: How to Make the Best Choice for Your Facility
- What’s the Difference Between Sanitizers and Disinfectants?
- Foodservice Cleaning & Sanitation Frequency Chart
- Foodservice Safety Solutions: Sanitizing and Disinfecting
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|4 x 1 round gallon||NL326-G4|
|5 gallon pail||NL326-P5|
|30 gallon drum*||NL326-D30|
|55 gallon drum*||NL326-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.