Chlorine Sanitizer II
Sodium Hypochlorite Solution
EPA registered dish machine, laundry, and other hard surface sanitizer and disinfectant. Use in industry, health care, and food preparation processing.
EPA Reg. No. 37982-20004-8370
EPA Est. 8370-IL-1
Chlorine Sanitizer II Features
- Sanitation of nonporous food contact surfaces
- Food egg sanitation
- Commercial and household laundry sanitizer
- 5.25% Sodium Hypochlorite
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Killer Ideas for Improving Food Safety in Commercial Kitchens
- Types of Disinfectants: How to Make the Best Choice for Your Facility
- What’s the Difference Between Sanitizers and Disinfectants?
- Foodservice Cleaning & Sanitation Frequency Chart
- Foodservice Safety Solutions: Sanitizing and Disinfecting
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|4 x 1 round gallon||NL326-G4|
|5 gallon pail||NL326-P5|
|30 gallon drum*||NL326-D30|
|55 gallon drum*||NL326-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.