New and Improved Formula!
Dual 18 is the ideal polymer floor coating for use in high speed and low speed buffing programs. Easy to apply and easily maintained. Use Dual 18 as both a seal and a finish. Excellent in scrub and recoat programs. Outstanding appearance on resilient tile, synthetic, rubber, linoleum, and terrazzo floors. Dual 18 is easily applied with a mop or applicator system. Dries quickly for rapid recoating. Superior gloss and mark resistance.
Slip Resistance is greater than 0.5% coefficient of friction. Meets or exceeds ASTM D-2047.
- Dual purpose for use in high speed and low speed buffing programs
- Brilliant gloss and appearance
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Durable, mark resistant
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Top 10 Mistakes in Floor Finishing
- Finish Strong: Choose the Right Floor Finish For a Champion Caliber Program
- Planning Your Summer Floor Program: A Tactical Punch List
- Floor Finish Problem/Solution Guide
- How to Choose a Floor Finish
- Burnishing-Buffing Procedures and Maintenance Schedule
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|4 x 1 round gallon||NL136-G4|
|5 gallon pail||NL136-P5|
|30 gallon drum*||NL136-D30|
|55 gallon drum*||NL136-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.