No rinse all purpose cleaner. Lifts and removes soils from floors, walls, woodwork and virtually any surface not harmed by water. Low foam formulation works well in any water temperature and condition. Closed loop packaging for use in the e.mix dilution control units.
- Safe, reliable closed loop dilution control system
- Proprietary wall mount and portable dispensers available
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Facility Floor Safety: Good for Business
- School Floor Cleaning: Cliffs Notes for Distributors
- Planning Your Summer Floor Program: A Tactical Punch List
- e.mix Brochure
- Cost Calculator
- Installation Instructions and Troubleshooting Tips for wall-mounted unit
- Installation Instructions and Troubleshooting Tips for portable unit
- English Wall Chart
- Polish Wall Chart
- Spanish Wall Chart
This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-37 based on effective performance, concentrated volume, minimized/recycled packaging and protective limits on: VOCs and human & environmental toxicity. GreenSeal.org.
EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice logo signifies that the product’s formula, as Nyco® Products Company has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Nyco® Products Company, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Nyco® Products Company non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|4 x 64 oz. F-style bottle||EM004-644|