Hard Coat 19
High Gloss Floor Finish
New and Improved Formula!
Hard Coat 19 is a dynamically energized polymer floor coating for virtually all floors and floor maintenance programs. Deep rich, clear glossy appearance. Durable and mark resistant, use as a seal and finish or recoat over existing floors. Excellent mark resistance, yet extremely buffable with extended wear and performance. Hard Coat 19 provides long-lasting brilliance on all resilient tile, synthetic, rubber, linoleum, and terrazzo floors. It will withstand repeated buffing and burnishing including propane machines.
Slip Resistance is greater than 0.5% coefficient of friction. Meets or exceeds ASTM D-2047.
- High performance
- Brilliant gloss and appearance
- Use with any buffing/burnishing and floor maintenance program
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Durable, mark resistant
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Top 10 Mistakes in Floor Finishing
- Finish Strong: Choose the Right Floor Finish For a Champion Caliber Program
- Planning Your Summer Floor Program: A Tactical Punch List
- Floor Finish Problem/Solution Guide
- How to Choose a Floor Finish
- Burnishing-Buffing Procedures and Maintenance Schedule
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|4 x 1 round gallon*||NL167-G4|
|5 gallon pail||NL167-P5|
|30 gallon drum*||NL167-D30|
|55 gallon drum*||NL167-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.