Disinfectant – Cleaner – Mildewstat – Virucide* – Deodorizer For Homes, Institutional and Industrial Use
Approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19, in 1 minute.
Nyco HPX is a ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner formulated with safer hydrogen peroxide technology. HPX offers environmentally sustainable disinfection to consumers and cleaning professionals who want to use green cleaning solutions without compromising core cleaning performance. HPX Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Cleaner is Design for the Environment (DfE) certified by the Environmental Protection Agency. It is a is a safer, greener way to clean and disinfect facilities and homes.
Use HPX Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Cleaner on washable hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces of bathroom fixtures, counters, desks, doorknobs, chairs, tables and telephones. It can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, emergency EMS vehicles, schools, restaurants, hotels, motels, business and office buildings, exercise facilities, bathrooms, shower and bath areas, trains, and airports.
HPX Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Cleaner is also a sanitizer for hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces against Enterobacter aerogenes and Staphylococcus aureus in just one minute.
- Kills SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 in just 1 minute
- Kills Influenza Type A and SARS-Related Coronavirus 2
- Kills odor causing bacteria
- Convenient 1 minute sanitizer
EPA Reg. No. 6836-385-8370
This EPA registered product may not be available for sale in all states. Confirm with Nyco Customer Service at 800-752-4754 for availability of sale in your state.
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Types of Disinfectants: How to Make the Best Choice for Your Facility
- What’s the Difference Between Sanitizers and Disinfectants?
- What does the phrase “Kills 99.9% of Germs” REALLY mean?
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|6 x 1 round quart||NL478-Q6W2|
HPX is effective against the following:
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Escherichia coli
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- *Herpes Simplex Type 2 (Herpes) (ATCC VR-734, Strain G)
- *HIV-1 (Strain HTLC-lllB)
- *Influenza A/H3N2 (Influenza) (ATCC VR-544, Strain A/H3N2/8/68)
- *Norovirus (ATCC-VR-782)
- *SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) (cause of COVID-19)
- Feline Calicivirus (ATCC VR-782)