New and Improved Formula!
Pro-Ultra 22 is a high performance acrylic floor finish specifically designed for use all floor high speed buffing and burnishing programs. Pro-Ultra 22 is ideal for frequent burnishing programs and is optimized for the speed and pad pressure of propane machines. It will provide a long-lasting mark resistant finish with a brilliant deep gloss. Use on resilient tile, terrazzo, and other floors that are frequently buffed and burnished. Easy to apply, dries quickly for rapid recoating. Superior durability, gloss, and mark resistance.
Slip Resistance is greater than 0.5% coefficient of friction. Meets or exceeds ASTM D-2047.
- Brilliant gloss
- Optimized for frequent burnishing programs
- Mark resistant
- Fast dry and recoat cycle
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Top 10 Mistakes in Floor Finishing
- Finish Strong: Choose the Right Floor Finish For a Champion Caliber Program
- Planning Your Summer Floor Program: A Tactical Punch List
- Floor Finish Problem/Solution Guide
- How to Choose a Floor Finish
- Burnishing-Buffing Procedures and Maintenance Schedule
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|4 x 1 round gallon||NL175-G4|
|5 gallon pail||NL175-P5|
|30 gallon drum*||NL175-D30|
|55 gallon drum*||NL175-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.