Ure-Coat is a water-based polymer coating fortified with urethane for superior performance and appearance. Extremely durable on any floor including terrazzo, quarry tile, brick, and concrete. Deep gloss, brilliance, and extended wear on resilient floors in high traffic areas. Ideal for entrances, hallways, and classrooms. Fast, odorless coating for protection, appearance, and dust control in light duty warehouse and industrial settings. Superior performance and durability reduces maintenance costs and the need for frequent stripping and recoating in heavily used areas.
Slip Resistance is greater than 0.5% coefficient of friction. Meets or exceeds ASTM D-2047.
- Urethane fortified for extended durability
- Use in high traffic conditions
- Ideal for use on terrazzo, resilient, and concrete floors
- Use with any buffing/burnishing and floor maintenance program
- Resists marking and penetration of dirt and soils
- Easily applied with a mop or applicator system
Articles You May Find Helpful
- Top 10 Mistakes in Floor Finishing
- Finish Strong: Choose the Right Floor Finish For a Champion Caliber Program
- Planning Your Summer Floor Program: A Tactical Punch List
- Floor Finish Problem/Solution Guide
- How to Choose a Floor Finish
- Burnishing-Buffing Procedures and Maintenance Schedule
|Pack Size||Reorder #|
|4 x 1 round gallon*||NL154-G4|
|5 gallon pail||NL154-P5|
|30 gallon drum*||NL154-D30|
|55 gallon drum*||NL154-D55|
*Indicates non-stocked item. Check with Nyco for ship times.